We have a network of expert professionals and strategic allies in different key areas of the financial sector such as the CAPITAL MARKET, DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIAL BANKS, SPECIALIZED AND THEMATIC FUNDS. We have national and international contacts to bring financing to climate and sustainable projects.
Unlocking innovative forms of financing and redirecting existing financial flows towards sustainable development will be essential to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement in a world that is reaching its environmental planetary boundaries. The world will need between $5 trillion and $7 trillion annually to finance the SDGs and public money will not be enough without the mobilization of private finance and investment as a complement to public sector investment and funding.
- Project finance: Financing of sustainable projects and climate change
- Bonos verdes: Advisory for the development of green bond frameworks and second opinions
- Other financing instruments: Access to financial pre-payments and other type of financing tools
- Commercialization of emission reductions: Purchase and sale of Emissions Reductions: Carbon Credits (CERs) and Verified Carbon Units (VCUs)
- Emission reductions compensations: events, corporation, institutions and individual.
- Development of new instruments